Skip to content
- Read a selection of poems at The Fringe at The Ship Event.
- Has received a commission to write a poem for a wedding in November.
- Poem ‘Washing Up’ on the ‘Give a Poem a Voice’ website
- 15th e-book ‘The Haunting of Pandora Fox’ published by Gypsy Shadow Publishing.
- Fifteenth novel ‘A Man named Klaus’ accepted by Gypsy Shadow Publishing.
- Short story ‘Agnes’ accepted for broadcast.
- In the Pre-editors and Editors readers’ poll, her novel ‘Jason Spells it Out’ reached fifth in the top ten children’s stories.
- Accepted as a reviewer for an American book site.
- A story in the One Word Anthology 2013 by the Talkback Writers now available in print.
- Co-hosted an online launch party based around Facebook for the One Word Anthology.
- Read a short story and some flash fiction at The Fringe at The Ship Event.
- Poem ‘Letter to Harald Hardraada in Vallhaala, delivered to him on 26th September 1066’ in the Anglo-Saxon society magazine ‘Widowinde’.
- Poem ‘Richard the Lionheart’ published in the newsletter of the Archery Collectors’ Guild.
- Two poems recited at Bromley House. ‘She walks in Beauty’ by Byron and ‘Summer’s Eve’ by Les.
- Letter in the Nottingham Post.
- Letter in The Nottingham Post.
- Poem in Anglo Saxon Journal
- 3 letters in the Nottingham Post.
- Stories in The Weekly News in June and July.
- Story in The People’s Friend in July.
- Story sold to Yours magazine for the October edition.
- A short story ‘A Waste of Time’ in People’s Friend, February.
- News features ‘Muscles and Motors’ and ‘New Year, New Publicans’ in Ruddington Village News and website.
- Accepted for the Ruddington Village News publication and website:
News features ‘Drinks and More…’, ‘Go to Gracie’s!’ ‘We will Remember Them’.
- 4 articles in the Ruddington Village News:
‘End of the Road for Ruddington Travel’, ‘A Village too Vast’, ‘Nottingham comes to Ruddington’ and ‘We’re on the Telly Again!’.
- Novel Dead Dogs don’t Bark accepted by Gypsy Shadow Publishing.
- The Adventures of Jason Foster going into print with GS Publishing.
- Review in The Times 19th March
- Article in the NEP
- Letter in Radio Times 5th to 12th March issue
- Article about Alan Sillitoe Statue Fund in NEP 14th April
- Three poems Starlings, Heat and Aftermath 1943 in the 60th Anniversary Anthology of the Nottingham Poetry Society.
- Article in ‘Ramblers’ magazine
- 5 articles in ‘Bombala Times’, Australia
- 4 letters in NEP
- Article on roman arrowhead for the Archer Antiquarie Society.
- Essay on living and working on barges on the Trent, on displayed in the museum in Newark.
- 4 articles in Bombala Times, Outback, Australia
- 5 letters in the NEP
- 1 letter in Archery GB plus a prize
- 3 essays ‘Living and Working on Barges, Nottingham to Hull’, is now on the internet.
- Four letters and one poem in the NEP
- Four articles in Bombala Times
- Short story in September issue of Take a Break Fiction Feast.
- Short story sold to That’s Life in Australia
- Short story in The Weekly News
- Interview on Radio Nottingham
- Gave a book lecture at St John’s Church, Bakersfield
- Gave a talk at Carlton Library
- Book published in 2010
- Letter in NEP
- Article in The Daily Mail
- Book signing at WH Smith’s in Skegness
- Book review in DH Lawrence Journal
- Book review in Journal of the Honourable Company of Master Mariners
- Item in Bosun’s Chronicle
- Poem ‘Earthbound’ in NEP, 8th November 2010
- Poem ‘Fallen Blossoms’ in NEP 6th December 2010
- Poem ‘It’s My Age of Enlightenment’ in the Daily Mail, 7th January 2011
- Commissioned by a TV production company to provide pictorial and narrative material for a series ‘Made in Britain’, due to be shown on BBC Spring 2011
- Novel ‘Two of Clubs’ adopted by the University of Lincoln for a module for their drama degree course
- Feature and photo in Spring Edition of This England about her Nottingham Empire theatrical career
- Poem ‘Crowning Glory’ in the NEP 23rd February
- Poem ‘Summer Gold’ in NEP 16th September
- Poem ‘Player’s Angels’ in the NEP 29th September
- Poem ‘Fancy a Quick Bit of Burnishing, Cleo?’ in the Daily Mail 30th September
- Poem ‘Fallen’ in NEP 4th November
- Primeval Denial website weekly caption competitions:
Joint second on 14th February,
joint third on 21st March,
joint first on 5th April and first place on 9th May.
- Contract from Commissioning Editor of Ulverscroft Publishers for novel ‘Vendetta’.
- News features ‘Ruddington Restaurant Renaissance’ and ‘Business Boos for Village Centre’ in Ruddington Village News, December 2010
- News feature ‘Fitness, Food, Physio and Pharmaceuticals’ in Ruddington Village News, January 2011
- Articles ‘Part One of OJ Blood The Blacksmith’ and ‘New Sainsbury’s opens this Month’ in Ruddington Newsletter, February.
- 2 articles in the Ruddington Village Newsletter: O J Blood The Blacksmith (2 part feature) and ‘Still Tough for Traders’.
- Articles ‘More Licks at the Vic!’ and ‘Ruddington’s Weather Record’ in the Ruddington Village Newsletter and on the Parish Council website.